Doodles in the margin from an artist living and working in the Scottish Borders.

Thursday 25 October 2012

Calvin & Hobbes.

I feel a bit fraudulent for entering into the latest 'draw' Twitter hashtag thing run by James Howard. Calvin and Hobbes seems to be one of those things that people go giddy over like a frayed and much-loved childhood toy, and until I looked into it today I wasn't 100% sure which one was Hobbes and which Calvin. 

I've never really read a strip, although having a look at the originals, they are beautifully drawn (by Bill Watterson.) I kind of put them in the same stinky cat basket as the appalling Garfield, but I'm beginning to see that this might have been a mistake. 

So, anyway, Calvin and Hobbes. Or Hobbes and Calvin. Whichever way it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails