Doodles in the margin from an artist living and working in the Scottish Borders.

Thursday 5 August 2010

Small Faces


I'm awaiting the finished script from Matt, but I've been eagerly doing preparatory character sketches for a comic strip which we're going to try and get in New British Comics Vol. III, which will apparently be thumping boisterously onto the desks of major international people and demanding attention after its publication, so if we're in it that would be rather splendid.

Means I have to make the drawings top quality, and I'm psyching myself up to make them the badger's nadgers. Got the paper (Daler Rowney heavyweight 220g/m2, mmmmmm) all cut to size and the frame drawn out (B5 size, proportionally) and some new indidan ink bought. Can't wait to crack on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails